Hamilton- Nightflicks Drive In Cinema Tour 24 & 25th September
- Ryan B
Night Flicks Outdoor Cinema & Vivid Collective are proud to announce a drive-in cinema tour of New Zealand!
Kick back and relax while watching a handpicked selection of films from the comfort of your vehicle. We will be projecting movies onto our large 73sqm screen and sending you good vibrations (and the film audio) through a dedicated FM radio station – yep you heard it right, it will be just like the golden age of the drive-in cinemas of the 1950s.
Saturday 25th September 7.30pm - Joker (R16)
TICKETS ON SALE SOON: $50+Booking fee per vehicle with 5 people, $5 each for additional people available at checkout.
Toilet facilities will be available at all venues with staff on site to ensure regular cleaning and to make sure social distancing is being observed. You will be able to remain in your vehicles unless you have to use restrooms. Easy as!
No G/A or outdoor seating options available
- Once you have completed purchasing tickets, you will receive an email confirming your ticket purchase and information to log in to your Ticket Fairy account
- DO NOT purchase tickets from unauthorised third-party sites.
- No ticket. NO ENTRY. No ID. NO ENTRY! There is a no refund policy*
- If COVID disrupts the event date, the event will be postponed. We will offer a 48-hour refund window once a new date has been set.
- Security will take ZERO TOLERANCE to belligerent and aggressive behaviour. If this occurs, you will be ejected from the Festival immediately and not issued a refund.
- Please note: There is a NO PASS OUT policy, so once a patron has entered the festival, you can only leave to go home and cannot re-enter. No refunds will be issued if you leave early.
- If you plan to bring a Van, Ute or Station wagon please note we are limiting spaces to back up and watch the movie out the back/side with your doors open or on the back tray during Level 2. Please be prepared to watch the movie in your vehicle bubble if spaces are already taken.
- We are required to hold your details for contact tracing purposes and this will be shared with the MOH if asked for. Please keep a record of who attends the event in your vehicle.
- We will broadcast over an FM frequencies (80s,90s) so all vehicle radios can pick up the audio. NOTE: The movie audio is only available on our analog radio frequencies and not online via your phone or other devices. If you do not have a working car radio we recommend bringing a small portable FM radio with you. These can be purchased for as little as $9 from places like K-Mart https://www.kmart.co.nz/product/pocket-am-fm-radio/764845
- Some venues may have contactless food and beverage services in L2. These will be promoted closer to the time. If the event is held in L1 we will have food and beverages available onsite for purchase.
In L2 we will have no rubbish/ recycling facilities available onsite. Please take ALL your waste with you to keep our staff safe.
- Ryan B