St. Patrick's Day Party NYC
Saturday, 19 March 2022, 11:00pm
Sales for this event are closed.
What's the better way to kiss the Irish if not right in front of the Statue of Liberty!
Experience New York City nightlife at it’s finest while we sip’ and sail’ on Manhattan waters. Enjoy the night filled with music, dancing & delicious dinner menu, oh and you cant forget Lady Liberty and NYC Skyline views!
Perfect for birthday celebrations, romantic dates and nights out with friends and family.
While on board, be sure to check out our fully stocked bar! Order drinks straight to your table or at the bar! Our indoor dance floors are fully heated but we are still rocking open-air!
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music)
What music do we play? There will be a DJ playing Latin, Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Oldies & much much more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts
Contact us for more information & special reservations: [email protected] or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Location: Skyport Marina
Boarding: 11:00 PM
Departure: 11:30 PM
Return: 2:30 AM
Ends: 3:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with a physical ID (no pictures of IDs will be accepted)
As per NY City Guidelines, vaccination cards are required with a minimum of one dose to enter the yacht. Photos of the vaccine cards are accepted. Proof of negative COVID test will not be accepted.