Bay Dreams 2018 - Bus Tickets
ASB Baypark Stadium , Tauranga [Ages 18+]
Sales for this event are closed.
- No parking is available on site for the festival, the best way to get to the site is on the buses running from 4 main drop and ride locations
- Buses will start at 10.30am from each location and the last buses to Baypark will finish at 4.30pm, there will not be a set schedule, but buses will travel to Baypark and back once they’re full
- Buses will return to the drop and ride locations from 8.30pm and will continue until everyone is clear from the site
- Bay Dreams takes no responsibility for any vehicles parked onto site at the transport centres
- Tickets on the bus will cost $10 and staff on site will check your ticket so to make your trip as smooth as possible make sure you have purchased the bus add on prior
Drop & Ride the bus locations:
Kawaka Street, outside the High-Performance Centre at Blake Park, Mt Maunganui
Toi – Ohomai Polytech Windermere Campus – access from SH29a
From Hamilton, take the first exit of the Poike Road & SH29a roundabout, turn right onto Windermere Drive and follow the signage to the parking area
City Centre, at the main bus stop on Spring Street outside Tauranga City Library.
Outside the Gordon Spratt Reserve on Parton Road, Papamoa
Camping Parking only, access to the site from Sandhurst Interchange, turn left into Truman Lane