Generation Fest by Thought For Food
Sales for this event are closed.
In the hardest of times, we survive on the backs of our farmers, entrepreneurs, artists, and musicians. Those who create and make a better world carry the weight of our souls. Now, it’s time to come together again. To celebrate changemakers. To reignite our big visions. To fuel our unstoppable energies. To build our global community. And to launch our brave solutions that will change the world.
This is Generation Fest by Thought For Food.
We are uniting the world's most visionary thinkers and doers. Boundary-breaking innovators from the interconnected realms of entrepreneurship, business, science, technology, and creativity. Together, we are designing the future of food, agriculture, business, and society.
Presented by the global non-profit Thought For Food, Generation Fest is a flagship event of NYC AgTech Week and a partner of Climate Week.
➡️ Learn about cutting-edge solutions for food security and climate change.
➡️ Meet world-changing startups, CEOs, and investors.
➡️ Taste the future of sustainable foods with the people creating it.
Get excited and check out our trailer:
Keynotes, fireside chats, full-sensory immersions, global networking:
- Biodesigned Food, Fashion, Beauty
- Soil Carbon Farming
- Alternative Proteins / Plant-based Foods
- Gene-editing / CRISPR
- Web3 Solutions for Climate
- Regenerative Food Systems
- Combatting Food Waste
- Millennial and GenZ Trends
- Vertical Farming
- And more...
Snapshot of speakers and partners - with more added daily:
Check out our program here: www.thoughtforfood.org/
Generation Fest is more than an event. It’s a gathering of a community - a generation - with purpose. We are a conduit for innovation to build a more abundant, flourishing world for all.
🔥 Join us to get inspired and unlock the LIMITLESS potential of our future 🔥
Thought For Food is a non-profit organization. With your ticket purchse you are supporting our philanthropic mission to empower the next-generation of impact-focused entrepreneurs in all regions of the world who are innovating for sustainable, nourishing and inclusive food systems. To learn more about what we do and the impact we make, check out: www.thoughtforfood.org
- VIP ticket, including Peronal Introductions & Open Bar: If you are a coporate leader, investor, or someone who wants to get the full experience of Generation Fest, please purchase this ticket. You gain entrance to the event on September 30th, including access to all content and activities, lunch, dinner and innovative, healthy snacks on-demand. Additionally, you receive 5 hours of open bar, including premium drinks, as well as personal introductions to attendees of your choice. This is the ticket to have!
- General Admission ticket: gain entrance to Generation Fest on September 30th, including all content and activities, lunch, dinner and innovative, healthy snacks on-demand.
- Students or Early-Stage Startups: you can apply for a discount by contacting our team at [email protected].
- Dress Code: Business Casual, spiced up to your taste
- Date & Time: September 30th - Doors open at 11am, Program starts at 12pm and ends at 11pm.
- Food & Drink: Sustainable, nourishing, innovative food & drinks will be provided throughout the day, including lunch and dinner. Plant-based, vegan options.
- Location: 99 Scott Ave, Brooklyn
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: All sales are final. There are no refunds, credits or exchanges on any tickets.
- ***Terms & Conditions: By puchasing a ticket, you agree to all terms and conditions.***