Gully Era Ft. Kaam Bhari, Mc Altaf & Spitfire
. Pleasuredome, The LaLiT Ashok Bangalore , Bengaluru [All ages]
Sales for this event are closed.
We plan to attract all age groups with a brand new edition of "Gully Era" with the real Gully Boys gang. The gully boys have undoubtedly ignited the spark of success amongst everybody in the country and we aim to present some of the strongest voices of India.
Our headliners for the night - Kaam Bhari, MC Altaf, Spitfire and Dual Drama. They are renowned artists in the Indian Hip-hop music industry. Most of these artists have been featured in the blockbuster movie Gully Boy and are signed to Ranveer Singh's label IncInk.
Rap is poetry on a beat, which is cushioned comfort for Mumbai-based Kunal Pandagle who is at peace spilling words that are triggered by the metronome alone. As Kaam Bhaari, the 20-year-old lyrical machine has been representing Kandivali 101 ever since hip-hop emerged as a natural medium of expression in his early teenage years.
Poems and dedications of love to his sister on Rakhi and, to his first dog found a rhythm to a beat. Before he knew it, Kaam was rapping to substitute language with his newfound expression – in school, at home and eventually on the internet. This was the beginning of an everlasting love affair between Kunal and hip-hop which sowed the seeds for his first project, ‘Series 101’ on YouTube. With a phone in hand and a buddy by his side, Kaam Bhaari from Kandivali 101 found peace as a 17-year-old in shooting basic videos featured on the internet, one of which was singled out from amongst 1500 entries which were to be selected for Ranveer Singh’s ‘Jack and Jones’ campaign in 2015. After the selection, Kunal received stable validation for his talent which further encouraged him to take on the craft professionally.
Terms & Conditions :
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.