Maui Festival 2024
TICKET FAIRY IS FOR ALL PAYMENT PLANS ONLY - IF YOU WANT TO ORDER AND PAY NOW THEN USE THE MAIN MAUI WAUI TICKET PAGE...
ALL TICKETS ORDERED ONLINE ARE E-TICKETS
Payment Plans - Please select the tickets you require, you can select the 'Pay by Installments' option when you checkout. The legnth of payment plan will depend on how long until the festival, you will recieve your E-Tickets once the payment plan has completed on the 1st August 2023. Should you default on a payment you will have 14 days to meet the payment before your tickets expire
Fees - We fully understand how frustrating booking fees are, they are in place to cover the banking and transaction provider fee's. They are unavoidable and we will always ensure they are as low as possible.
Tickets - All tickets purchased online are E-Tickets. You will gain entry to the event using the barcode in your E-Ticket email, If you ordered more than one ticket then you must print the same number of E-Tickets out and give one to each person. Tickets are named, please enter the name of the person who the ticket is for.
Thursday - Standard tickets allow entry from Friday 10am - If you want to arrive early then you need a Thursday ticket for each person 13+. This allows entry to campsite from 3pm and arena opens at 6pm. Not a full festival day. Please DO NOT arrive before 3pm
Quiet Camping - This is £20 per person for the weekend, same price if your in a campervan, caravan or tent. You will be close to the festival but far enough away from the noise of the public campsite. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment! 13yrs old and younger are FREE but must be accompanied by paying adults. YOU DO NOT NEED A CAR OR CAMPER PASS, please do not pay for this.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before purchasing your ticket:
- All tickets bought online are E-Tickets. Physical tickets on sale in shops.
- Tickets are named. Please enter the names of each attendee. If you sell on or pass on these tickets the name does not need to be changed but the new person must know the name of the person as written on the ticket. Do not give anyone copy of your QR coded ticket as once checked in they will not be valid at the gate.
- Children are 13yrs old or younger, and have free entry to the festival.
- Teens are 14yrs - 17yrs.
- All children and teens must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are the same price, camping or not. All tickets come with camping.
- You may camp the night with a day pass, but you must leave by 10am the next day.
- There are a limited number of Thursday Entry tickets. If you wish to arrive Thursday you must have purchased a Thursday Entry ticket in addition to the weekend ticket. The campsite opens Thursday from 3pm. Please do not arrive earlier.
- The campsite will open at 10am Friday for weekend ticket holders.
- Please ensure you camp in the campsite you opted for when purchasing your ticket. The choice of campsites are:
Red Camp - Sociable camping
Blue Camp - Low noise camping
Green Camp - Family camping
Yellow Camp - Accessibility camping
- We DO NOT offer refunds. If you cannot attend please feel free to sell your ticket.
- All vehicles must have the appropriate passes to be allowed onsite. These can be purchased with your festival ticket.
- You may not park your car next to your tent. All vehicles must be parked in the carpark.
- Please do not bring the following objects to the festival:
Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment
Fireworks or flares