NORTHERN BASS 24/25
After purchasing your ticket, you will be given a unique link to share with your friends.
If they buy tickets using this link, we’ll refund up to 100% of your ticket price:
Northern Bass returns for NYE 24/25!!
PRESALE OPENS - 7PM JAN 11TH
PUBLIC ONSALE - 8AM JAN 12TH
Make sure you follow us on Instagram & Tik Tok @northernbassnz for more updates
NORTHERN BASS 24/25
SOME NB BASICS:
- Grab your event ticket and then you can sort all your add ons on the next page!
- Each person staying onsite at Northern Bass must have a camping pass
- Camping is available for 3 days, 2 days or 31st.
- Bass Hotel, Green Camp and Campervans now INCLUDE Camping Passes! Please check below for more info.
- Northern Bass enforces the following terms - https://northernbass.co.nz/terms/
NB BUS TICKETS
Coming later in the year
NB SALE INFO
Pay by Afterpay! Lock in your ticket now and pay it off!
*NAMES ON TICKETS MUST MATCH ID and we DO NOT HAVE NAME CHANGES - this is the same as last year but needs repeating. There will be no name changes at the gate.
- Max 4 tickets per transaction (you can buy more than 4, but only 4 at a time - makes it fairer for everyone trying to lock in the early access prices)
- NO NAME CHANGES (ever) and no direct resale until late 2023.
- If you buy multiple tickets in the same name, then you will need to wait until resale opens and sell them to the correct people - we do not have name changes.
- If you wish to upgrade a 2 day ticket to 3 day ticket please email [email protected]
- EVERY person staying on site needs a camping pass. These sell out so buy now!
- Tickets can only be sold through Ticket Fairy and Ticket Fairy Resale. There is no other way to hold a legitimate ticket for Northern Bass.
- The Ticket Fairy Resale system is not available all year. Waiting List resale opens once a ticket type is sold out (eg once all 3 day passes are sold out, Resale opens). Add-ons will be able to be resold later in the year.
ADD ONS FOR NORTHERN BASS:
Once you select your event ticket you can choose your add ons.
* FUZEN LOUNGE
Grab a Fuzen Lounge ticket and take in Northern Bass like a boss. With a commanding view of the MainStage, the Fuzen Lounge is your premium passport to the festival.
- Limited capacity area
- Free Limited Edition Fuzen Lounge Globelet
- Preferential Entry Lane at Main Gate (queue jump)
- Dedicated bar with exclusive drink options
- Covered deck area with a grandstand
- Lots more seating including couches, bean bags and picnic tables.
- Weather cover, heaters and flushing toilets
* CAMPING PASSES
Available for 2 or 3 days and NEW 31st only camping.
(If trying to buy a resale add-on, it MUST match your event ticket - 2+2, 3+3)
There is NO CAMPING in vehicles unless in the campervan area.
* GREEN CAMP - Coming Soon!
Made for sustainably-minded festival goers, Green Camp offers pre-pitched tent packages and reserved campsites in a premium location in the festival campsite, for people who will commit to leaving their campsite spotless at the end of the festival.
* BASS HOTEL GLAMPING
- INCLUDES Camping Passes.
Bass Hotel is the ultimate in festival camping. No need to worry about lugging a tent around and sorting out your place to sleep!
The price now includes the camping pass for everyone staying in the Bass Hotel tent! These are also at a discounted price - $10 saving per person!
Just drive up and park right near the Bass Hotel where your fabulous bell tent will be already pitched and ready to go. After a big day partying at Northern Bass, treat yourself to an extra comfy sleep in your Bass Hotel Suite.
One person needs to buy the Bass Hotel ticket for everyone in the tent. The Bass Hotel cost includes camping passes for each person in the tent, but does not include event tickets.
just choose the number of people in the tent and later in the year we will be in touch to ask what sort of beds you need.
WHAT IS IN YOUR BASS HOTEL TENT SUITE…
- Exclusive drop off point for glampers on the road leading to car-parking, where the Wildernest staff will greet you and help you with your bags. So no queueing at the festival entry!!
- Transport to and from Bass Hotel from the stages.
- 5m round canvas bell tent with a zipped on groundsheet, all 100% waterproof.
- Soft flooring that stretches the entire floor.
- Bright LED light, powered by a solar panel connected to the tent.
- An Inner sprung Mattress - made up with sheets, duvet, pillow and pillowcase. NO towels so please bring your own.
- Earplugs for each person.
- Small central table in each tent.
- Pathway lighting to tents.
- Exclusive flushing toilets and hot showers.
- Outdoor lounge and chill out area exclusive to glampers, complete with a charging station for electronics.
CAMPING PASSES ARE NOW INCLUDED IN THE BASS HOTEL PRICE.
- * CAMPERVAN & CAMPERVAN PLUS
- These passes include 1 x 3 Day Camping Pass (for the ticket buyer)
- A Campervan ticket will get you space for one vehicle (does not include small hatchbacks or any sedans) no longer than 6m and no wider than 3m.
- A Campervan plus pass will get you space for one vehicle (does not include small hatchbacks or any sedans) no longer than 6m and no wider than 3m and a space for a tent (must be no wider than 3m) next to the vehicle.
- This is the only place you can camp in a vehicle.
****IF YOUR CAMPERVAN IS LONGER THAN 6M IT WILL NOT FIT IN THE AREA. Smaller caravans (no more than 4.5m) with towing vehicles will be able to access the area.
****Please do not buy a pass if your vehicle is larger than the above as your vehicle will be turned away.
NEED TO BUY SOME MORE ADD ONS?
If you have your event ticket(s) and want to get some extra Add-Ons - log into Ticket Fairy, go to My Tickets and then Get Add-Ons.
FESTIVAL AND TICKET TERMS
THIS EVENT IS R18 AND ALL GOVERNMENT MANDATED REQUIREMENTS AT THE TIME OF THE FESTIVAL WILL BE ENFORCED.
- Booking Fee, Wristband Fee and Credit Charge Fee applied at check out.
- ANY TICKETS NOT SOLD VIA TICKET FAIRY (and any resales not sold through Ticket Fairy Resale) ARE NOT VALID and WILL NOT BE HONOURED.
- Northern Bass is STRICTLY no BYO alcohol to any part of the festival (including the car parks). Leave it at home or it will be confiscated.
- NO GLASS is allowed. Make up/cosmetics under 30ml in glass bottles will be permitted in limited quantities
- NO ICEPACKS are allowed. Chilly Bins will be subject to a strict search and you will be placed in a different line for these to be processed (please don't bring them unless you HAVE to).
- Tickets MUST MATCH the name of the valid ID presented by the ticket holder at the gate. This is a condition of purchase.
- Resale for tickets closes at 10am on 29 DECEMBER.
- The festival organisers reserve the right to cancel or refund any ticket for any reason.
- The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- The festival organisers reserve the right to change the terms at any time for any reason.
Northern Bass enforces the following terms - https://northernbass.co.nz/terms/