NOTORIOUS B.I.G. Tribute Boat Party Yacht Cruise NYC
Sales for this event are closed.
NOTORIOUS B.I.G Birthday Tribute Night on Manhattan Waters this May 21st!
Get ready to drop it down and bring it up while we sing along to the legend's songs on the Open-Air dance floors!
Playing variety of genres until 11:00PM, after that NOTORIOUS B.I.G . Hits All Night!
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- Two Dance Floors & State of Art Production;
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts
Contact us for more information & special reservations: [email protected] or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Oven Roasted Flounder – Spicy Tomato & White Bean Ragu
- Penne Marinara
- Roasted Broccoli – Toasted Garlic, Chili Flakes
- Field Green Salad – Balsamic Dressing
Location: PIER 15, SERENITY YACHT
Boarding: 9.00 PM
Departure: 9:30 PM
Return: 12:30 AM
End: 1:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no photos of ID will be accepted)