Song Circle with Sam & Rhi
. BizDojo - Auckland, Cider Building , Auckland [All Ages]
Sales for this event are closed.
“The music we sing serves not as entertainment, but offers a key to unlock the doors of the heart.”
The power of song and prayer in sacred ceremony has changed our lives, sharing this gift feels important as a community. Join Sam and Rhi with your instruments as we teach ceremonial songs from all over the world.
Whether you’re someone who has a medicine drum and hasn’t had to chance to activate it, or you’re wanting to learn and sing ceremonial songs but don’t know where to start - everyone is welcome.
We’ve both been immersed in music for majority of our lives and discovering the gift of ceremonial song literally changed both of our lives. To utilise our vocal and instrumental talent with the intention of healing is primary in our mahi, whether it’s in breathwork sessions or sacred ceremonies - we’d just love to share this gift to as many people as we can because we know it’s potency first hand.
D E T A I L S
- Doors will open at 6:30pm
- Address: Level 9, 4 Williamson Avenue, Grey Lynn - BizDojo Ponsonby
- Lobby entrance next to LEI Cafe
- Someone will come to collect you and bring you up to the venue
- Each circle we’ll be sharing and teaching 2 ceremonial songs
- Learn and sing with a group - with the opportunity to learn harmonies
W H A T T O B R I N G
- Instruments (vocals included!)
So GRATEFUL to be sharing the music medicine with you all, nau mai haere mai.