Moongaze - Oct 22
The Moon looks upon many night flowers; the night flowers see but one Moon. On Saturday, we are the night flowers looking towards our lunar companion as our lunar companion looks down upon us. Moongaze — an ecstatic, auditory expression of the moon and the tides —
& MORE TBA
● We invite you to book a table with our PR. When you book a table you DON´T need to purchase tickets, tables have a minimum consumption that includes food and drinks. Our PR will suggest your seating based on each table's capacity. For table reservations, write to: [email protected] or WhatsApp this number: + 52 984 807 75 07
● Tier 1 - The entrance fee of $1,600 MXN includes $800 MXN toward food in our Mercadito and drinks in our bars. The Mercadito has stands serving vegan, vegetarian, and regional specialties prepared by local vendors
● Tier 2- The entrance fee of $2,000 MXN includes $1000 MXN toward food in our Mercadito and drinks in our bars. The Mercadito has stands serving vegan, vegetarian, and regional specialties prepared by local vendors
● We begin at 8 pm.
● To avoid lines, arrive before 9 pm.
● Dress Code: Dinner-Casual.
● The prices are PLUS 15% service.
● In case of rain, the event moves to a covered location in our premises. There are no refunds for cancelation or no-shows.
● We reserve the right to admission.
● No re-entry