The Full Moon - Daniel Bortz - Litos - Rosano
The Full Moon
Join us for The Full Moon, our Saturday Night gathering of music, exquisite gastronomy, and art, the meeting place for world-class performers and creatives. It is an opportunity to connect with the original Tulum Moon legacy where it was created.
The Moon bathes each night with a different energy. Harness this power of rebirth, creation, introspection, and self-awareness in our gatherings. Each Saturday features an original menu by Chef Jacob Herrera and a live set by a world-class performer.
● We invite you to book a table with our PR. When you book a table you DON´T need to purchase tickets, tables have a minimum consumption that includes food and drinks. Our PR will suggest your seating based on each table's capacity. For table reservations, write to: [email protected] or WhatsApp this number: + 52 984 807 75 07
● Dinner Ticket - $3,000 MXN includes a 4 course menu per person and $1000 MXN in drinks (Must arrive before 9:00pm) Service is not included 15%
● Tier 1 - The entrance fee of $2,000 MXN includes $1000 MXN toward food in our Mercadito and drinks in our bars. The Mercadito has stands serving vegan, vegetarian, and regional specialties prepared by local vendors
● Tier 2- The entrance fee of $2,400 MXN includes $1200 MXN toward food in our Mercadito and drinks in our bars. The Mercadito has stands serving vegan, vegetarian, and regional specialties prepared by local vendors
● We begin at 6 pm.
● Doors close at 12:00am.
● To avoid lines, arrive before 9 pm.
● Dress Code: Dinner-Casual.
● The prices are PLUS 15% service.
● In case of rain, the event moves to a covered location in our premises. There are no refunds for cancelation or no-shows.
● We reserve the right to admission.
● No re-entry