Fiorella @ Mia Tulum
Sales for this event are closed.
7 pm to 1 am
Born in Naples in the Nineties, Fiorella discovered a particular love for music as a kid, having grown up on her family soul, rock, pop, and jazz collection. She belonged to the fandoms of Nirvana, Oasis, Depeche Mode, and Pink Floyd. Then, as a teenager, she came across deep house music as she started listening to the DJs of the Eighties NYC scene, who led her to the underground disco and Chicago house.
Ever since, Fiorella has been passionately involved in the club culture - it was like love at first sight. As a student, she travelled the world and began collecting records, searching for exotic beats, and choosing her next destinations based on their club culture: Ibiza, Berlin and Amsterdam, to name a few.
She attended gigs and was intrigued by female DJs and real- time mixing, and soon enough, she made it to go on the other side of the decks.
The club is the space that brings together fans of electronic music, with each party having its own unique atmosphere. From emerging and experimental talents to renowned international DJs, The Club is the place to vibe and enjoy an amazing party experience on the Mia Tulum beach.
👾👉🏼 GENERAL ACCESS
● Early Bird - The entrance fee of $575 MXN ($35 USD) Includes one welcome drink.
● Tier 1 -The entrance fee of $805 MXN ($49 USD). Includes one welcome drink.
● Final Tier - The entrance fee of $1,380 MXN ($84USD). Includes one welcome drink.
● No refund applies to cancellations or no shows.
● Prices includes 15% service charge.
Tables information WA + 52 984 133 9662