JOBE JOBSE - ELIAS MAZIAN @MIA TULUM
Sales for this event are closed.
- Karishma B
2 pm to 12 am
With your feet in the sand, we invite you to live a multi sensory sound experience. Tribal electronic beats and acoustic rhythms come together to create an incomparable environment.
Special elements of mapping, performance and body painting will ensure you experience the best Tulum-style parties.
The club is the space that brings together fans of electronic music, with each party having its own unique atmosphere. From emerging and experimental talents to renowned international DJs, The Club is the place to vibe and enjoy an amazing party experience on the Mia Tulum beach.
Job is now easily one of the most versatile and in-demand DJ’s around, appearing at festivals and clubs all over the world - while always keeping his feet firmly on the ground through his residency at his beloved home of De School in Amsterdam and through his own ‘Strangelove’ parties, where he invites like-minded artists with whom he feels a strong musical connection.
2018 also marked the beginning of “De Vlieger”, an outlet created through Job’s long term desire to release music from friends. The label focuses on introducing unsigned talent and started off with a brilliant debut by Karel and a full length album from Elias Mazian. With Job’s never-ending thirst to find and unearth new music, we will undoubtedly see a lot more from the imprint in years to come.
👾👉🏼 GENERAL ACCESS
● Early Bird - The entrance fee of $400 MXN ($20 USD). Includes one welcome drink.
● Tier 1 - The entrance fee of $600 MXN ($30 USD).Includes one welcome drink.
● Final Tier - The entrance fee of $800 MXN ($40 USD). Includes one welcome drink.
● Special Pass - The entrance fee of $1,380 MXN ($70 USD) includes open bar 16:00 to 22:00
● No refund applies to cancellations or no shows.
- Karishma B