Moongaze - April 23 - Mano Le Tough / The Drifter / Moses
Sales for this event are closed.
The Moon looks upon many night flowers; the night flowers see but one Moon. On Saturday, we are the night flowers looking towards our lunar companion as our lunar companion looks down upon us. Moongaze — an ecstatic, auditory expression of the moon and the tides —
Please stay tuned for more information regarding ticketing information.
Mano Le Tough
What you need to know:
COVID-19 ENTRANCE PROTOCOL
Due to updated governmental protocols regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been requested to modify our entrance process as well as general entrance guidelines for Papaya Playa Project.
In order to enter Papaya Playa Project music journeys, attendees are required to:
- Demonstrate a negative Covid-19 test taken WITHIN 48 hours of the time of entrance.
- Poof of being fully vaccinated
Testing will be available at the door, but please consider getting tested beforehand or arriving early as to avoid any potentially long wait times.
● We invite you to book a table with our PR. When you book a table you DON´T need to purchase tickets, tables have a minimum consumption that includes food and drinks. Our PR will suggest your seating based on each table's capacity. For table reservations, write to: [email protected] or WhatsApp this number: + 52 984 807 75 07
● Tier 1 - The entrance fee of $1,600 MXN includes $800 MXN toward food in our Mercadito and drinks in our bars. The Mercadito has stands serving vegan, vegetarian, and regional specialties prepared by local vendors
● Tier 2 - The entrance fee of $2,000 MXN includes $1000 MXN toward food in our Mercadito and drinks in our bars. The Mercadito has stands serving vegan, vegetarian, and regional specialties prepared by local vendors
● We begin at 8 pm.
● To avoid lines, arrive before 9 pm.
● DOORS CLOSE AT 11PM
● Dress Code: Dinner-Casual.
● The prices are PLUS 15% service.
● In case of rain, the event moves to a covered location in our premises. There are no refunds for cancelation or no-shows.
● We reserve the right to admission.
● No re-entry