Signature - The sound of PPP
Sales for this event are closed.
Join us for Dinner by the Moon, our Saturday Night gathering of music, exquisite gastronomy, and art, the meeting place for world-class performers and creatives. It is an opportunity to connect with the original Tulum Moon legacy where it was created.
The Moon bathes each night with a different energy. Harness this power of rebirth, creation, introspection, and self-awareness in our gatherings. Each Saturday features an origina menu by Chef Edher Cervantes and a live set by a world-class performer.
What you need to know:
● We begin at 7 pm. Please arrive before 11 pm.
● To avoid lines, arrive before 9 pm.
● Dress Code: Dinner-Casual.
● The entrance fee of 80 USD includes 40 USD toward food in our Mercadito and drinks in our bars. The Mercadito has stands serving vegan, vegetarian, and regional specialties prepared by local vendors.
● Please don't bring your phone or leave it on our phone check. Photos are not allowed to protect guests' and performers' privacy and intellectual rights.
● For groups of 2 and more, we invite you to book a table with our PR. The food and drinks menu is in USD. Our PR will suggest your seating based on each table's capacity. For table reservations, write to: [email protected] or call: + 52 984 807 75 07
● The prices are PLUS 15% service.
● In case of rain, the event moves to a covered location in our premises. There are no refunds for cancelation or no-shows.
● We reserve the right to admission.
● No re-entry