Sunset into Moonrising - Ryan Elliot, Moses, Jimeno
Join us for the Sunset into Moonrising, our Saturday Night gathering of music, exquisite gastronomy, and art, the meeting place for world-class performers and creatives. It is an opportunity to connect with the original Tulum Moon legacy where it was created.
The Moon bathes each night with a different energy. Harness this power of rebirth, creation, introspection, and self-awareness in our gatherings. Each Saturday features an original menu by Chef Edher Cervantes and a live set by a world-class performer.
What you need to know:
● The entrance fee of $1,600 MXN includes $800 MXN toward food in our Mercadito and drinks in our bars. The Mercadito has stands serving vegan, vegetarian, and regional specialties prepared by local vendors
● Due to COVID-19, the Government of the State of Quintana Roo has included emergency measures that must be observed by residents and visitors of Tulum. For this reason, we are required by law to finish any gathering before midnight
● We invite you to book a table with our PR. The food and drinks menu is in USD. Our PR will suggest your seating based on each table's capacity. For table reservations, write to: [email protected] or call: + 52 984 807 75 07
● We begin at 5 pm.
● To avoid lines, arrive before 7 pm.
● Doors close at 10 pm.
● Dress Code: Dinner-Casual.
● Please don't bring your phone or leave it on our phone check. Photos are not allowed to protect guests' and performers' privacy and intellectual rights.
● The prices are PLUS 15% service.
● In case of rain, the event moves to a covered location in our premises. There are no refunds for cancelation or no-shows.
● We reserve the right to admission.
● No re-entry