The Art of Loving
. SOUL-centre of the body and mind , Auckland [All Ages]
Sales for this event are closed.
The Art of Loving
In this 2-day workshop, Nikki Rhodes and Aaron Kleinerman will dive into the exploration of the innate differences between men and women, initiating these individuals into the Art of Loving.
When a man or woman comes into their own erotic confidence and inner power, a deeper level of fullness is experienced. It’s from this place that a more in depth level of love is cultivated from within; through letting go of everything we think we know about the opposite sex and discovering the brilliant ability to love from ourselves and others from within.
So ask yourself, do you want to:
* Become more confident in the way you interact with those you are attracted to?
* Discover how to open a man or woman’s heart and entice more desire.
* Love a man or woman completely and deeply without needing to control the other
* End gender wars and instead deeply see and feel each other, celebrating your differences?
This AND MORE is possible! This will be an experiential journey. This is about real life. You will practice with women and men within a sacred ritual. This is an honoring evening temple ritual, where both genders get to deeply honor and love themselves..
WE WILL EXPLORE:
* Understanding masculine/feminine polarities; how to build attraction and heighten chemistry
* How to love, honour and worship men and women and see them as the divine beings that they are
* Learn how to awaken the heart through sacred sexuality and Tantra
* Understanding what men and women need from each other to experience deeper levels of intimacy and connection
* Deepening into your own empowerment journey through evolving your inner contrasexual energy
* The importance of boundaries and consent to allow for much deeper healing
* Conscious communication practices both in and out of the bedroom to create more vulnerability and emotional safety
* How to hold space for others whilst being in your healthy energy, making it safe for your beloved to open up emotionally to you and surrender to you sexually
* Understanding the effects of emotional shaming and how to heal this
* Work through the common fears of abandonment, rejection and commitment
* Experience what it is to EXPRESS your emotional body, rather than suppress it, with attunement and vulnerability, so that you can be in your full pleasure and presence.
ART OF LOVING EVENING TEMPLE RITUAL:
On Saturday evening of the 1st day we will all come together in a sacred ritual. This part of the workshop is to bring men and women together in love, honour and reverence. This is a potent and powerfully healing ritual.
This will integrate the teachings you have learned during the day.
If you have a partner, you will be welcome to stay with your partner exclusively if you prefer. If you do not have a partner, you will have an opportunity to meet, laugh and open your heart to many of the others in the evening temple.
Transform blocks and fears around connection and intimacy and understand what it means to truly engage in the ritual of TANTRIC UNION with "eyes and heart open"
Please come with your intention for healing as well as experiencing and learning.
Please note, although this is a workshop based around intimacy, nudity is not required and there will be no genital touch practices.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Any and every man or woman
Men & Women who want to understand the opposite sex and connect to them and turn them on, on a much deeper level.
Men and women who want to learn more about how sacred sexuality can awaken and liberate our ecstatic heart.
If you work in this field professionally, this workshop is also highly recommended for you, you will be welcome to share the practices with your clients.