Cold Wax/Oil Painting - Getting Started (Beginner Level)
. [All ages]
Sales for this event are closed.
Join Pamela Caughey in her LIVE CWM/Oil Zoom workshop which will include 5+ hours of demos, instruction and Q&A.
Friday Jan 15, 2021: 1-3pm MST
Saturday Jan 16, 2021, 1-3pm MST
Sunday Jan 17, 2021: 1-2 pm MST
Here is what is included:
- PDF handouts to accompany instruction
- Studio Setup – materials, equipment, safety and disposal
- CWM/Oil “how tos”: Proportions, solvents, mediums
- Color mixing – She will demonstrate the true magic of color mixing to achieve ENDLESS variations of colors – transforming colors you don’t like to colors you DO!
- Technique: Brayers, silicone tools, drippy paint, monoprint, masking, RF pigment sticks, dry mark making, collage, glazing, etc).
*Special attention will be given to “which techniques to use when" (with accompanying PDF handout). This information is KEY in having success with the techniques you use.
Dos and Don’ts to ensure a strong painting surface.
Q&A at the end of each day.
Recorded session links available to paid enrollees for 1 month.
NOTE: For those who were not able to enroll in this workshop, you may purchase the "video recordings only", which will include all PDFs and you will have access to these videos for 1 month after the workshop ends.
All sales are final and nonrefundable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You will be given access via links to the recordings on January 18, 2021 (1 day after the LIVE event completes!) and you will have access through February 18, 2021.
Hopefully, I will host another Beginner workshop in spring, schedule permitting :)