XOX: New Year's Eve
A New Year’s Eve of release and rapture.
A celebration of sacred seduction and transcendent connection.
A night of sweet endings and bright beginnings.
Welcome to XOX.
Indulge in intimacy, shed your shame and express your excellence.
A new year is upon us. Let it all go.
Dance, sweat, breathe and experience.
Arrive with your heart, body, and soul... and a loved one to share it all with.
Magic at midnight.
Dancing until dawn.
Complimentary champagne toast.
Secrets and surprises all night long.
Table Service & Elevated Experiences can be reserved by emailing [email protected]
✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷
Foreplay is an invite-only experience with kinky surprises.
To The dress code and code of conduct will be strictly enforced - read carefully below to understand the vibe of the event. To submit your request for an invitation, please write to [email protected] and include ALL of the following:
- A photo of your look that follows the dress code
- Describe your sensual energy in 3 words
- Your New Year’s Intention (or fantasy….)
* * * REQUIRED DRESS CODE * * *
This event requires dressing in sensual styles or fetishwear. Lace, leather, latex, lingerie. Dapper and drag. Hedonistic and Haute. Simply wearing a mask with no other look will not grant entry. DENIM, TEE-SHIRTS, KHAKHIS, AND OTHER CASUAL CLOTHING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
See more inspiration here: https://www.pinterest.com/houseofyesnyc/XOX
* * * CODE OF CONDUCT * * *
- FOLLOWING THE DRESS CODE IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. Denim, teeshirts, and casual clothing are strictly prohibited. If you arrive in casual clothing, you will be denied entry without a refund.
- PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING ARE PROHIBITED.
- LAST ENTRY AT 2AM. The door closes at 2am. Come early and come with intention.
- CONSENT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TOUCH. Get affirmative consent if you want to interact physically with anyone in the space.
- If someone makes you uncomfortable, for ANY reason, state your boundaries and let them know. Come talk to a security guard or staff member if you need help.
- Use coat check to store your belongings. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Subscribe to our email list for first access to events & tickets: https://www.houseofx.nyc/signup